Circle of Light - Art, Meditation & Sound Wellness Workshop
Join us at the Manitou Art Center and experience this deeply restorative, wellness workshop.
This workshop will include intention setting, meditation and breath-work practices, shamanic drumming - vocalization - a sound bath and a mandala art-making practice.
Participant benefits may include:
A deep focus on individualized intentions; An integrated sense of calm & an energetic reset; techniques on utilizing the creative process as a mindfulness meditation practice. As a participant, you will also walk-away with a beautiful mandala that you created, plus breath-work & meditation techniques to bring into your personal practice.
Date: June 25th
Time: Check-in at 7:30am
Event Duration: 7:45am-2:15 pm; Doors close at 7:45am
Location: Manitou Art Center
This workshop is organized and guided by Choying Huynh, Holly Finnegan & Steffany Butts-Boucher.
Choying Huynh - Author & Publisher of “Love Story”. Light warrior activation code through meditation to experiences along the direct path of true meditation workshops & shamanic drum healing. Kung-fu master & instructor. Denver, CO.
Holly Finnegan - Owner and Artist, Inner Chatter Mindfulness Art Studio. Holly guides mindfulness meditations and leads meditative mandala painting workshops. Denver, CO & Edwardsville, IL
Steffany Butts-Boucher - Owner of ECHO Studio - Steffany is an artist, certified sound practitioner-coach and licensed spiritual healer. She is also certified in Usui reiki, aromatherapy and as a meditation guide. She offers meditations, individual sessions and sound baths. Manitou Springs, CO
- Participants should plan to arrive at 7:30am for check-in and intention setting.
- Doors close at 7:45am when the event begins.
- Please bring a yoga mat, fresh blanket, pillow and a bottle of water.
- Light snacks will be provided. You may choose to bring lunch or additional snack items.
- Dress comfortably with light layers. Registration is required to attend.
Price per participant
$97 for MAC Members, $127 for Non-Members
In the event that you need to cancel your ticket:
- We appreciate when more than 48 hours notice is given for cancellations and with 48 hours notice or more we will provide a 100% refund.
- With 24 hour or more than 24 Hours Notice: We will offer a 50% refund.
- And with less than 24 hours notice or no-shows there is no refund.
- If you are unable to give 48 hrs+ notice, you may transfer your ticket or sell your ticket to a friend, provided they are able to arrive at the check-in time of 7:30am and have received all of the event details from you, especially the participant instructions.